2014年12月11日星期四

Where to buy MacBook Pro 15-inch 2.66GHz

This is my first Mac, I've seen for the purchase of a Dell XPS thinking, but according to research and that you do not really blue ray (because I do not have PS3), the Mac is the better choice for me. I am a student of architecture, the macbook Pro case was the obvious i7. I went to the 14.5 "Dell Inspiron with a 15.4-inch Mac and I was afraid that it in large quantities, it is just perfect, it is a little difficult at all (especially the cover bacon) than other teams are compared, but I think it is as light as a feather. I fear that the operating system is difficult to accept because I have Windows my whole life, but all the lessons from Apple's website I was let down in a very short time, it is very intuitive!
I have many posts that about how hot a Mac complained to read, so I am very worried. If you try to work with Photoshop, you can not see any difference to my old Dell Inspiron. I'm protecting a speck case, maybe the heat? But the "problem" hot does not bother me at all, because as I said before, global warming, but there is no real difference between using the old laptop and other portable computers. I agree with some critics say that digging the front edges and cuffs a bit "boring, but I use for some time.
It annoys me that Apple is doing an HDMI connection for high-end models, but the $ 15 card. Also, the magazine. Wires look and feel much stronger than previous versions. The battery lasts 8 hours, as promised, but still better than normal computers in this area. If you are constantly on the screen (with the "caffeine") and the average brightness, WLAN , and the keyboard lights up takes about 5 hours.
It is important to speed. Work on 3D models is easy! This makes the ride for 1-2 hours old laptop just five minutes by car takes amazing!
In short, this is a good team and it's worth the money. I do not know why I waited so long . http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B00NOVR6M2

没有评论:

发表评论