2012年6月7日星期四

What The Tissot T Trend watch Feels Like On Your Wrist


I have to say that it looks a little bit bulky but when you put it on your wrist, you'll be amazed at how light it is. This special high grade titanium leaves up to its name, is super light and looks very elegant too.
Tissot T Trend Watches Expert Reviews

    "Absolutely outstanding watch! Unbelievably light, packed with useful features for an active enthusiast. ...the altitude tracking feature is remarkably accurate if you stop it when resting."

    "I like the styling, the brilliant technology and features. In fact, I like the watch so much, I purchased another version of it as well, which has the white face and staineless steel band."

    "I have had my watch for two weeks. I saw it in an aviation magazine and thought that I would like at least to see it and see the functions for myself. I did see it and bought it and love it."

    "It is very well made and you will be amazed at what it can do... I am in the military and this watch has many tactical advantages beyond its functions such as the scratch resistant sapphire crystal glass is non-reflective as is the satin-titanium band; good things in a tactical environment."

没有评论:

发表评论