2012年8月16日星期四

I can’t wait to be a dad again': Former X Factor contestant Wagner, 56, reveals he's having a baby with his 20-year-old girlfriend

One thing that the X Factor is sure to do when it returns this weekend is shock viewers.
But beating the ITV show it, former contestant Wagner has revealed he is to become a father again.
Speaking to love it! magazine, the Brazilian performer told of his joy, as he readies the birth of his second son with his girlfriend Lydia Longville, who is 36 years his junior.
Big news: Former X Factor contestant Wagner Fiuza-Carrilho has revealed that he is set to be a father again with his 20-year-old girlfriend Lydia Longville
Big news: Former X Factor contestant Wagner Fiuza-Carrilho has revealed that he is set to be a father again with his 20-year-old girlfriend Lydia Longville
Happy to share the news, the martial arts teacher, Wagner said: ‘I can’t wait to be a dad again.
'Chances are, I have 20 or 30 years left, but there’s nothing I can do about it. If I didn’t do karate, I may as well step into a coffin now, though.’
The couple met in 2010 through mutual friends, after a former student of his brought Lydia to one of his gigs following his elimination from the seventh series of the talent show in week six.
Chance meeting: The couple met in 2010 after the 56-year-old was eliminated from the talent show
Chance meeting: The couple met in 2010 after the 56-year-old was eliminated from the talent show
Retelling the first time they met, Lydia who is six months pregnant said: 'He was better-looking in person, and had lovely eyes.
Capturing all the details of the encounter, she continued: 'I can even remember that he was wearing a black shirt with red roses on it, and a burgundy jacket.'
And going into detail about how her family felt when the first got word that she was dating the outspoken singer, she admitted that her mother was 'shocked'.
Despite their huge age gap, Wagner said that he didn't feel like 56 and that the only thing that mattered to them was their love for each other.
‘If people say I’m a cradlesnatcher, they’re short-sighted, I don’t feel 56'.
He added: 'To be frank, we love each other very much and can’t wait to start a family.’
This is love: Wagner and Lydia will be welcoming their first child together in October and he will be called Leon
This is love: Wagner and Lydia will be welcoming their first child together in October and he will be called Leon

The full interview is in love it! magazine
The full interview is in love it! magazine
Ruling out any plans to take Lydia down the aisle, he expressed that he wasn't keen on saying I do again, he said: ‘I’ve committed this marriage crime twice and I’ve done my time'.
Adding: ‘A wedding is like a holiday to me – you do it when you have time and money.’
But already thinking about baby names, Wagner has told that he wants to call their little boy Leon, as it is a powerful name.
Impressed with Wagner's talents in bed, the 20-year-old quipped: ‘Let’s just say his experience has paid off. He didn’t serenade me with a song in the bedroom, but there’s always been lots of sexual chemistry'.
And telling of how she came to be with child, she explained: ‘We’d stopped using contraception so it was inevitable, because she’s young and fertile. I’m like a vampire – I only like young blood’
The singer already has a five-year-old with a former partner but he is now estranged from the child.
Speaking of the hurt, he said: 'It breaks my heart that my new son may never meet his halfbrother.'
The full interview is in love it! magazine which is out now

没有评论:

发表评论